Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Curios cove

WALT: Descriptive writing
My heart was beating  like a scared rat, my legs were vibrating like an earthquake and my hands were as sticky as honey as i gripped on to the chain of the flying fox.

I was hanging up above  the dirt stairs, zipping a 1000 miles per second. On the way down i almost hit the wood pole at the end and it scared me to hell. As i jump out of the chair my legs felt funny as if i had fell into a blackhole. I felt wobbly as i hit the ground.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Tipene kaleb here I like your post about the flying fox in Curios cove make sure next time you don't put too much spaces in your writing curios cove sounds like so much fun there I hope you had fun kyaking and fishing on the boat hope you had lost of fun
    From Kaleb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa lava my name is Bailey.
    I really like how you were going 1000 miles per second but what is that in km's?
    Maybe you would like to go check out my blog at baileyb.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tipene,
    My name is Jorja and I am a year 8 student at Panmure Bridge School in Auckland. I really enjoyed reading your descriptive writing and I think that it is awesome, but I also think that you should use more punctuation and don't forget to use capitals in your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tipene, that zipline looked scary. Great exaggeration of the zipline, 1000 miles per hour.If I were to be on that I would be scared but at the same time excited. I bet you were the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tipene,
    My name is Tarjzon and I am a year 7 student in Te Ngahere, Paihia School.
    You were so brave to go on that zip line and I love your descriptive writing. It is very good and I would have been scared as well if I almost hit the poll.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.